Thank you so much to http://susanlovesbooks.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. Please check out her very awesome blog.
HOW TJ LOVES BOOKS BEGAN
I started out reviewing on Goodreads. While there, I found out about this wonderful site, NetGalley where I could actually get ARCs to review for an honest opinion. Say What? Holla! That was my response. LOL I started blogging shortly after to showcase my NetGalley reviews and I’ve had the best time getting to know so many other book lovers who share my passion.
MEANING BEHIND THE NAME
I’m going to stick with Susan’s response here – “Pretty self explanatory don’t you think?? Lol”
ADVICE TO OTHER BLOGGERS
Don’t get down if you don’t have a ton of followers. I’ve seen posts with bloggers getting down in the dumps because they don’t get comments or likes. If you’re enjoying what you do and putting out quality content, that’s all that matters. Start networking and the followers will come.
MY NOMINATIONS FOR THE BLOGGER RECOGNITION AWARD
Ezi @ http://ohmyshelves.com/
To the people I’ve nominated above, I think you’re awesome. If you already received this award, you’re twice as much!
Here are the award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created